Meet our Governing Body
The role of the Governing Body is a strategic one. Its core functions are to:
- Oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure its money is well spent.
- Hold the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
- Ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Ensure the voices of stakeholder are heard.
- Ensure the distinctive nature of a Catholic School.
In addition, Foundation Governors uphold the Christian values and distinctiveness of church schools.
The full Governing Body meets at least once per term.
The current chair of the Governing Body is Mrs Julie Welsh.
Julie Welsh, Chair.
Please click on the link below to find out more about our Governors: